The snow has almost all melted away and spring is in the air.
Thoughts of gardening and late-night summer walks warm your heart. A thrill of excitement ripples over your skin as you anticipate planning your summer vacation to the beach.
In fact, you can practically feel the cool water on your skin as you mentally get ready for as many trips to the pool as you can pack in.
But wait. The beach? The pool?
That’s when it hits you.
All that water means—dun, dun, dun!—swimsuit season.
And your heart immediately plummets to your toes. Because the truth is, that small piece of clothing has the greatest ability to steal your joy.
All that exposed skin. Your every physical imperfection—on display for the world to see and judge.
Maybe you should just skip the beach this summer. Or start snapping up every on-sale beach cover-up you can find.
But sis, you’ve missed out on way too many joy-filled family events in the name of bad body image.
It’s time to take back what the enemy has stolen and let this be an amazing summer to remember.
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.John 10:10 (ESV)
Let’s talk it out, so you can finally put your fear of swimsuit season to rest once and for all. Then you can stop feeling anxious, and fully enjoy this beautiful season instead.
In “Stop Fretting Over Swimsuit Season,” we discuss:
- The real reason why swimsuit season rocks your world.
- A God-centered approach to thinking about swimsuit season.
- Practical tips for how to feel better about swimsuit season.
- Overcoming Weight Loss Idols Freebie
- For a deep dive, check out Grace Filled Plate Platinum and be sure to get on the waiting list
You may also love:
- Body Image Makeover
- Episode 11: Should Christian Women Try to Lose Weight to “Look Better”
- Episode 17: What you NEED to Know About Christian Body Image
Get a FREEBIE:
- Get your FREE Faith [is greater than] Food Email Course
Listen and +follow on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Enjoying the podcast? How ’bout a review? (pretty, please!) I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more women with God’s message of food freedom!
Here’s how to leave a review:
- Search for “Grace Filled Food Freedom” in iTunes or click this link.
- Scroll down and click 5 stars.
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review.
- Press send.
- Give yourself a high-five for making a difference!
Brandice Lardner is a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, Homeschool Mom, and Jesus Girl whose mission in life is to help women ditch the diet mentality and find peace with food and their bodies so that they are better equipped to do the great things God has called them to do.
Leave a Reply