I never thought I’d make it here…
Free. Happy. And, a little fluffy around the middle.
It’s not the fairytale ending I’d imagined when I was dieting myself into oblivion. It’s SO much better.
Jesus summarized it best. There is MORE to life.
For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing. Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds! And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?Luke 12:23-25 ESV
And, there’s more for you too! Food and our bodies, yeah, they’re important– but not for the reasons the world says they are. Your body AND food are His creations. And He is The One who can guide us in all truth when it comes to all things that pertain to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3).
In “From Food Struggle to Food Freedom” I share about:
- How I started dieting.
- My walk through it all: anorexia, bulimia, overeating, and diet pills.
- The importance of changing our habits, one at a time.
- Our battle with infertility.
- How even “healthy” habits can be unhealthy.
- Grace Filled Plate Platinum <–get on that waiting list, girl!
You may also love:
Listen and +follow on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Enjoying the podcast? How ’bout a review? (pretty, please!) I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more women with God’s message of food freedom!
Here’s how to leave a review:
- Search for “Grace Filled Food Freedom” in iTunes or click this link.
- Scroll down and click 5 stars.
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review.
- Press send.
- Give yourself a high-five for making a difference!
Brandice Lardner is a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, Homeschool Mom, and Jesus Girl whose mission in life is to help women ditch the diet mentality and find peace with food and their bodies so that they are better equipped to do the great things God has called them to do.
Leave a Reply