Does it ever feel like you’re stuck in a diet “Groundhog Day”? You know, the movie where the main character lives the same day, over and over and over.
In a way, it’s frustrating…why does it keep. on. happening. But, then there’s hope that each day’s rehearsal can be better than the last.
As a Christian, the truth is that each and every day, we DO have a fresh start. But, that reset button is not limited to 5 am. You can walk in newness any hour, any minute, any second, and, yes– any bite.
Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.Isaiah 43:18-19 ESV
You CAN do that when you ditch the diet mindset and all-or-nothing thinking…when you fix your eyes on HIM!
In “Ditching the Diet Mindset” we discuss:
- How there are TWO really important things you need to know before changing how you eat.
- What is the diet mindset or all-or-nothing thinking?
- Why they matter.
- What you can do about that lingering diet mindset.
- Episode 3: The Battle of the Body Image
- Grace Filled Plate Platinum <–get on that waiting list, girl!
Enjoying the podcast? How ’bout a review? (pretty, please!) I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more women with God’s message of food freedom!
Here’s how to leave a review:
- Search for “Grace Filled Food Freedom” in iTunes or click this link.
- Scroll down and click 5 stars.
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review.
- Press send.
- Give yourself a high-five for making a difference!
Brandice Lardner is a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, Author, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, and Jesus Girl whose mission in life is to help women ditch the diet mentality and find peace with food and their bodies so that they are better equipped to do the great things God has called them to do.