Every article you skim, every Pinterest pin you see, and every time you talk to your best friend over lattes, you walk away feeling like you should be doing more. And, getting “healthy,” well, it’s no exception.
Your mental to-do list and negative self-talk scream like a hungry newborn that you’re NOT. DOING. ENOUGH. But it’s actually the exact opposite— you’re trying to do too much!
At any given moment, you’re juggling 3 real-life things and 37 “in your head” ones. And trying to keep all those plates spinning instead of crashing down around you takes all your energy.
Yes, your health and your relationship with God are important to you. But how are you supposed to fit them in too?
Where are you supposed to find the time, energy, and resources to get it ALL done?
The truth is, you’re spending your precious limited time doing things that someone else told you are important. It’s nutty when we examine it, and it makes it super clear why you’re struggling!
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men.Colossians 3:23 ESV
Instead of driving yourself crazy trying to do all the things that you “should” be doing, you can learn how to do less in order to accomplish more.
In “You’re Changing TOO Much!” we discuss:
- Taking a new approach to changing your habits
- Identifying effective, sustainable changes that last
- Guidelines for how to choose a starting point for effective habit change
- Practical examples of where you can start in making small, simple changes with ripple effects
- What does the Bible say about diets? – with 3-question printable
- Grace Filled Plate Platinum <–-get on that waiting list, girl!
Get a Freebie:
- Get your FREE Faith [is greater than] Food Email Course
Enjoying the podcast? How ’bout a review? (pretty, please!) I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more women with God’s message of food freedom!
Here’s how to leave a review:
- Search for “Grace Filled Food Freedom” in iTunes or click this link.
- Scroll down and click 5 stars.
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review.
- Press send.
- Give yourself a high-five for making a difference!
Brandice Lardner is a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, Homeschool Mom, Classical Conversations Tutor, and Jesus Girl whose mission in life is to help women ditch the diet mentality and find peace with food and their bodies so that they are better equipped to do the great things God has called them to do.