You’ve decided it’s time to start a healthy eating plan. So you head to the internet to find the right one for you.
After a bit of research you decide it’s intermittent fasting. All the experts are saying that’s the thing to do.
But a few clicks later, you’re starting to think six small meals a day might be your answer. Or maybe following a keto diet is best?
Even experts can’t seem to agree on what “the best” eating plan is. It’s enough to make your head spin!
But the truth is, every single body is different.
Your friend may have lost a ton of weight doing low-carb so you decide to try it out. Sure, you make it for a few days but after attending a work meeting at Olive Garden, you realize the low-carb lifestyle just isn’t for you.
Another friend has success with intermittent fasting but you get lightheaded if you skip breakfast. So instead, you opt for small meals…but all that food prep has you going crazy!
Every eating plan has pluses and each one will work for some people. But they also all have negatives and aren’t sustainable for everyone.
Let me show you how to figure out the right eating plan for you. Not just one that helps you lose weight but one that makes you feel your best and is sustainable for the long term—not just for a few weeks or even days.
What works for one person may not work for another but with a bit of research you can find the eating plan that’s suitable for you.
In “How Do I Determine if an Eating Plan is Suitable for Me?” we discuss:
- Why every eating plan won’t work for every person.
- How to make your own customized eating plan—that works!
- Why the “experts” may not always be right.
- Check out Grace Filled Plate Platinum. It’s by far the Best Waiting List on the Internet because you’ll get SO much helpful info. So be sure to get on the waiting list now!
You may also love:
- Season 1 Episode 32: What is the BEST Diet for Me?
- Season 1 Episode 37: 3 Things Every Christian Needs to Know About Dieting
- Season 1 Episode 42: What’s the Deal with Intermittent Fasting?
Get a Freebie:
- Get your FREE Faith [is greater than] Food Jumpstart
Enjoying the podcast? How ’bout a review? (pretty, please!) I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more women with God’s message of food freedom!
Here’s how to leave a review:
- Search for “Grace Filled Food Freedom” in iTunes or click this link.
- Scroll down and click 5 stars.
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review.
- Press send.
- Give yourself a high-five for making a difference!
Brandice Lardner is a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, Homeschool Mom, and Jesus Girl whose mission in life is to help women ditch the diet mentality and find peace with food and their bodies so that they are better equipped to do the great things God has called them to do.