The term “food freedom” is pretty popular right now, as many people turn to a lifestyle of intermittent fasting or intuitive eating to get healthy and lose weight.
Maybe you’ve even heard about the Grace-Filled Plate approach to healthy living, which involves finding freedom from overeating and dieting in Christ. As a Jesus girl, that sounds exactly like the life you want to live.
The thing is, even though the concept sounds amazing (eat what you want, woo-hoo!), it’s not as simple as it seems. Especially if you’ve been in an unhealthy spiral of yo-yo dieting for years.
When you’re brand-new to this concept of finding freedom in Christ from overeating, you may wonder where exactly you should begin. Shouldn’t it be as simple as going directly to God’s Word and reveling in scriptures about the freedom that He offers His daughters?
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.John 8:32 ESV
But as you dive into what it means to find food freedom in Christ, you can quickly fall down an Alice in Wonderland-sized rabbit hole. Because a lot of information is out there.
With countless books, articles, and podcasts giving great advice and solid Biblical tips for finding freedom in Christ, where’s a girl to start?
Great question, with a not-so-simple answer and a life-changing solution.
Let’s go back to basics and talk about understanding God’s truth in a way that can help you stop overeating for good, as you find true freedom in Christ.
You can have complete freedom through Jesus and the truth He gives, and I’ll tell you how to get it.
In “The First Steps to Finding Freedom IN CHRIST From Overeating” we discuss:
- The most important first step in finding freedom in Christ.
- The truth of how God sees you—mistakes and all.
- How to let the Holy Spirit guide you in your food choices.
- Prayer for Weight Loss Toolkit Freebie
- For a deep dive, check out Grace Filled Plate Platinum and be sure to get on the waiting list
You may also love:
- Chew the Word Scripture Study [Original]
- Season 1 Episode 16: What is the BEST Godly Food Plan to Follow?
- Season 1 Episode 32: What is the BEST Diet for Me?
Get a FREEBIE:
- Get your FREE Faith [is greater than] Food Email Course
Listen and +follow on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Enjoying the podcast? How ’bout a review? (pretty, please!) I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more women with God’s message of food freedom!
Here’s how to leave a review:
- Search for “Grace Filled Food Freedom” in iTunes or click this link.
- Scroll down and click 5 stars.
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review.
- Press send.
- Give yourself a high-five for making a difference!
Brandice Lardner is a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, Homeschool Mom, Classical Conversations Tutor, and Jesus Girl whose mission in life is to help women ditch the diet mentality and find peace with food and their bodies so that they are better equipped to do the great things God has called them to do.