You roll out of bed, bleary-eyed and still half-asleep. You stumble to the kitchen and push that great, big brew button on the coffee maker.
After adding your favorite creamer, you slowly sip (or maybe gulp) half the cup, and your eyes finally start to open.
That jolt of caffeine is enough to get you through to about 10:00 am when you feel a crash coming on. It’s time for another cup of joe.
All through the day, you find yourself sipping coffee or nibbling chocolate just to keep your energy up. On the hardest days, you find yourself reaching for an energy drink in the afternoon.
Whatever it takes to power you through.
After all, focus is hard! And you need the caffeine or else you find yourself jumping from task to task without not finishing anything.
Sure, all those caffeine and sugary drinks help you focus for a little while. But they don’t give you pure energy. Instead, you often feel jittery and end up crashing long before bedtime. Is there a better way?
What you need is sustained, slow-burning energy. Naturally.
You may be following what you think is a healthy eating plan. But many diet programs leave out essential foods that you need for energy. This is good news for you!
You can upgrade your food choices in simple ways to fill in nutrition gaps. Plus, give yourself the long-lasting energy you need without turning to caffeine or sugar.
Let’s break down the reasons why you’re feeling low on energy, and discuss the lifestyle and diet changes you can make to improve your energy, focus, and overall well-being. We’ll dig in and identify how you can feed not only your body, but your spirit too.
In “How Do I Eat for Energy?” we discuss:
- Easy foods you can start with as the base for a satisfying, energy-filled meal.
- How to improve your sleep so you start the day with more energy.
- Changing up your self-talk to fill your spirit.
- Overcoming Weight Loss Idols
- For a deep dive, check out Grace Filled Plate Platinum and be sure to get on the waiting list
You may also love:
- Courses [A Chew the Word Study]
- Season 1 Episode 43: When Your Emotions Control Your Eating
- Season 2 Episode 8: Help! I Want to Stop Overeating After Dinner!
Get a FREEBIE:
- Get your FREE Faith [is greater than] Food Jumpstart
Enjoying the podcast? How ’bout a review? (pretty, please!) I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more women with God’s message of food freedom!
Here’s how to leave a review:
- Search for “Grace Filled Food Freedom” in iTunes or click this link.
- Scroll down and click 5 stars.
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review.
- Press send.
- Give yourself a high-five for making a difference!
Brandice Lardner is a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, Homeschool Mom, and Jesus Girl whose mission in life is to help women ditch the diet mentality and find peace with food and their bodies so that they are better equipped to do the great things God has called them to do.